Our cookies help us to:
- Make our website work as you'd expect
- Remember some settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
More about our Cookies
None of our cookies track any personally identifiable information and are completely anonymous.
The types of cookie in use on this site are:
We use session cookies which expire after you have closed your browser and enable us to determine if you are logged in or not.
First party persistent cookies
“First Party” means set by us, not another company. We use these cookies to compile visitor statistics such as how many people have visited our website, what type of technology they are using (e.g. Mac or Windows which helps to identify when our site isn't working as it should for particular technologies), how long they spend on the site, what page they look at etc. This helps us to continuously improve our website. These so called "analytics” programs also tell us if, on an anonymous basis, how people reached this site (e.g. from a search engine) and whether they have been here before helping us to keep track of how we are doing.
We use: Google Analytics
Turning Cookies Off
If you wish to restrict or block web browser cookies which are set on your device then you can do this through your browser settings; the Help function within your browser should tell you how. Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org, which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of desktop browsers.
The information on this page was last updated on Wednesday, 27 June 2012.